Double Adjustable Lanyard Range
Double Leg Shock Absorbing 2m Adjustable Lanyard – WLA2
• WLA2- Double Leg Adjustable Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
• An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
• Drop forged lanyard hardware.
• Stitching patterns are sewn by computer-controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton(10kg) breaking strength
• Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyards webbing strength.
• Adjusts - 0.9m to 2m.
• Ideal for situations that require length adjustment.
• Australian designed, engineered, and made.
• Webbing Tenacity= 33kN
• Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
• THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
• BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
Available with end fitting combinations: -
KTKT – Triple Action Karabiner Each end (STANDARD)
KTST - Triple Action Karabiner and Triple Action Scaffold Hook (STANDARD)
Optional versions available on request only
SNSN – Snap Hook Each end
SNSD – Snap Hook and Double Action Scaffold Hook
SNKT - Snap Hook and Triple Action Karabiner
KDKD – Double Action Karabiner Each end
KDSD - Double Action Karabiner and Double Action Scaffold Hook
KDSN – Double Action Karabiner and Snap Hook
KDST - Double Action Karabiner and Triple Action Scaffold Hook
KSKS - Karabiner Screw Gate Each end
KSKD - Karabiner Screw Gate and Double Action Karabiner
KSSD - Karabiner Screw Gate and Double Action Scaffold Hook
KSSN – Karabiner Screw Gate and Snap Hook
KSST - Karabiner Screw Gate and Triple Action Scaffold Hook
KTSD - Triple Action Karabiner and Double Action Scaffold Hook
KTSN – Triple Action Karabiner and Snap Hook
SNST - Snap Hook and Triple Action Scaffold Hook