Single Rope Lanyard Range
Single Leg Kernmantle 2m Shock Absorb Rope Lanyard – RLO1
• Kernmantle Rope Lanyard with 2 metre Lanyard
• RLO1- Single Leg Kernmantle Rope Lanyard with shock pack + hardware (see list below)
• Australian designed, engineered, and made.
• An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
• Stitching patterns are sewn by computer-controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
• Drop forged lanyard hardware.
• 12mm kernmantle rope.
• Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point.
• HARDWARE AVAILABLE Note: 1st hardware code listed is connected to the body. e.g. KDSN Double action karabiner to body and snap hook on lanyard end.
Available with end fitting combinations: -
KTKT – Triple Action Karabiner Each end (STANDARD)
Optional versions available on request only
SNSN – Snap Hook Each end
SNSD – Snap Hook and Double Action Scaffold Hook
SNKT - Snap Hook and Triple Action Karabiner
KDKD – Double Action Karabiner Each end
KDSD - Double Action Karabiner and Double Action Scaffold Hook
KDSN – Double Action Karabiner and Snap Hook
KTSD - Triple Action Karabiner and Double Action Scaffold Hook
KTSN – Triple Action Karabiner and Snap Hook
SNST - Snap Hook and Triple Action Scaffold Hook