Temporary Anchor Line (2-Man)
Temporary Anchor Line (2-Man) – HSTAL02
• The LINQ portable anchorage lifeline is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Complies with AS/NZS1891.2 and EN 795:1996 Class B, the product has been developed to be durable and efficient in setup and pack down.
• The webbing temporary static line kit is a lightweight, 20m line, complete with ratchet tensioner for quick and easy installation.
• Rated for 2 people.
• Kit has an easy to use ratchet tensioning device to tighten the line
• Easy installation and removal
• Ideal for usage between 3 to 20 meters
• Includes sewn on bag for easy storage and transportation
• Equipped with two double action karabiners provided for attachment to anchor points.
• Conforms to AS/NZS1891.2
• Conforms to standard EN 795:1996
• Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 - 24 hours