Load Cell C/W Read out & 2 shackles
Austlift shackle link load cells are used for measuring the accurate weight of an object to be lifted or tensioned. Mainly used for the crane, rigging industry, test laboratories and also research and development facilities.
• Robust construction and large digital display with back light feature.
• Capacities available from 1t to 200t with accuracy of 0.1%.
• Have a reading of 200-300 times per second.
• Capable of measuring loads in pounds, tonnes and kilogram units.
• Battery operated with low battery and overload warning feature.
• All load cells come with two shackles and remote in heavy duty carry case.